9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/9/09

He Ha Mosey Up To The Bar And Have Yourself A God

The Baptist General Convention of Texas has launched about 140 cowboy churches since 2000. A few months ago the Cowboy Church of Mobile, Alabama, started meeting at a nightclub called The Whiskey on one Sunday each month — when the bar is normally closed for business.

The values equated with this lifestyle are continually touted as something that others don't have. There's a lot of narrow mindedness within this very small group and the idea that this way of life is better than others is a fallacy. Incorporate a cloud being into it and it gets worse.

OTC calls bullshit on that and also those who believe in a invisible cloud being are somehow better than those who believe otherwise. Just ain't so.

So belly up to the bar and have yourself a Curs-Curs Light-He Ha!!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if some of the members of the church don't bother going home on Saturday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of that-good one and probably so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they get a discount if they start speaking in tongues.

    ReplyDelete