9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/29/09

It's Literally A Shit Hole On Jumeirah Beach In Dubai

A noxious tide of toilet paper, raw sewage and chemical waste has transformed Dubai’s most prestigious stretch of shoreline into a foul-smelling health hazard.

Reading this damn near made me nauseous. The worst I ever saw was Korle Bu lagoon in Accra,Ghana. A giant septic tank lagoon. It was black and so very nasty. This situation is damn near as revolting. Now they're trying to pin blame.

All the money in the world couldn't get it right.

4 comments:

  1. HA! rich mofos lacked the foresight on this one... they have so much more over there... That's like the hamptons of the international hamoptons (i.e. Dubai). Screw em. Halliburton, Raytheon, KBR and Blackwater all hide their money there. Not to mention numerous ultra-violent strongmen and arms dealers. Screw em.

    My heart goes out to the people who live near the Kurle Bu lagoon. Maybe they can build a whole island on it and move the local crazies out there, to live on the landfill. That's what we did out here in NYC (hence Staten Island).

    One Love. Keep the great blogs coming. Took me a while to update my blogroll, and I finally got you up there. Thanks for all your great work. This is definitely a daily read for me.

    One Love. One Hope. One Struggle.
    --Reverend Manny and the Twilight Empire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link R.Manny. I enjoy your posts as well.

    Could you please change the link to outta the Cornfield instead of the OC Forum.
    Thanks,tb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accra is one of the cities mentioned in Mike Davis' "Planet of Slums." It's a grim read, but well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nunya-it's been a long time but I bet it is close to the same. Need to get to the library.

    ReplyDelete