9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/7/09

Joe the Dumber To Become Correspondent

Sammy Wuzzlebukker says he is heading to Israel as a war correspondent for a conservative Web site.

A nobody before becoming a bit known and then laughed at because he was just that- a wing nut lowlife. Enough credentials though to give the wingers what they need . Word on the street is that he may team up with Jeffy Gannon to use the ropes. Oops - meant learn the ropes.

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry. Comedy is dead; how can anyone come up with stuff that is crazier than this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "being a christian, i am pretty protected by god, i think."

    Did you see John Stewart last night? Man, did they do a funny bit on Joe the Plumber going to Israel. BTW... most conservatives are a little too airheaded to find attractive. But Dana Perino... confuses me. (referring to some comment I saw on your facebook page about Palin being a hottie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment didn't come from me Jay if it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it was somebody who is a conservative joking with you back before the election. The quote was "You now what they say... our hot mama can beat your obama!!"

    I never even thought she was hot. Maybe because she was soooooo dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nor I and double that sooooooo dumb.

    ReplyDelete