9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/30/09

There's A Moose Loose

The last couple years moose have become part of animal life around here. As yet I have not been able to get any decent pictures. This winter mom and her kid have been seen a lot. Now there is only one. The other day probably the same one was running down the road followed by a car.

I have a good feeling what has happened to the other one. These special fuckers around here are in too big hurry to give these animals the space they deserve and the other one got hurt because of it. When there is traffic they become skittish and the roads are very slick at times and they have to cross it to get down to the creek for water. I hope the other one shows up because they pose no danger this time of year and it's a kick to observe them. This was taken out my window at work and they were directly below one time but didn't get to see them. Come on back guys I need some close up action.

You Tube now allows you to watch in high quality. There is an icon in the lower right of the video that will pop up when it starts playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment