9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/4/09

Yes There Are Artillery Bomblet Shells

This same picture is on the post below that's from Gaza stating this was an artillery bomblet shell. Looking at this it just didn't appear to be to me to be a bomblet device. Thought that because of the trails left and I am not qualified to determine that. It's my hunch though this is not a bomblet shell.


But what can be said with certainty delivery systems for bomblets do include artillery rounds. One of which is the 155mm M483A1 Dual Purpose Improved Conventional Munition (DPICM). The M483A1 delivers 88 dual purpose anti-material and anti-personnel grenades.

This is what it looks like.

Are bomblet munitions being used in Gaza? I'm not the one to answer that either but it's safe to say chances are good they are. And if they are being used and civilians are being killed as a result it's a crime in anybody's book who has a heart.

4 comments:

  1. It's white phosphorus.

    http://www.newshoggers.com/blog/2009/01/is-israel-using-cluster-munitions-on-urban-areas.html

    Regards, Cernig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cernig, It doesn't look right. I put up another post with a video and the link at news hoggers. In this you see secondary explosions. I want to know for sure just what's going on. Claimed it was proof enough for me but maybe maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a look at this, WP use over Fasllujah in 2004. Identical.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfPCPA2d60

    Regards, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. This is nasty too. Not quite the same but I believe the use of it is banned also.

    ReplyDelete