9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/30/09

Franken

Was just sitting here after lunch and started thinking about Al Franken and how long it was going to be until there was some news. Then-wala- it appears like magic that the court rules he should be certified. YES!!

LINK

Question remains just how big of a prick the whore Coleman will be as he can still drag this out. Until this asshole finally concedes I fully expect him to do just that.

3 comments:

  1. Great News..unless The Party of No and Coleman want to throw more good money after bad and take it to SCOTUS.

    They have spent a MILLION bucks on this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coleman conceded and Franken just spoke. About friggen time we are going to need the 60 seats with cap and trade and health care coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good news for the (D)'s and bad for the (R)'s as Fox News ridicules Senator Franken and pushes more voters out of their ever shrinking tent. To bad the (I) icon is taken by the independents as the (R)'s soon be the party labeled, (I)relevant.

    ReplyDelete