9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/28/09

A Feisty Little Shit With Skills

I get a kick outta shit like this and here's why. If you watch the video look closely and several times you will see this guy attack. Not only that he takes up a defensive positions as well. PLUS these arachnids jump.

Yes a spider you can actually interact with to me is unusual for sure.


3 comments:

  1. Blogger riverwalker said...

    To: OneFly

    I haven't posted about spiders yet but plan on some info on black widows and brown recluses...both of which are common in my area and I have been around rather extensively.

    The jumping spiders are actually quite common in most areas(there are several hundred different types that are generally found in North America).

    Jumping spiders are easily distinguished from other types of spiders by their four big eyes on their face and four smaller eyes on the top portion of their head.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow an attack spider. What the hell kind is that?

    ReplyDelete