9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/29/09

Friends With Wings

Enjoy very much watching these birds. Some people don't like them and in certain places and times they can be a nuisance but I don't find that to be the case here.

4 comments:

  1. What I found interesting is I went on to the grounds of Augusta several years ago with a friend, his employer was head of security and he gave us a short tour of the place. Although John Deere is the official turf equipment supplier, they use on Toro equipment for the majority of their work. Just thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Deere does Russ is make offers that can't be refused because they want to get their equipment out there and it's not because their stuff is bad.

    There are only three players in this and that's Toro-Deere and Jake and depending what part of the country you're in depends somewhat on what you see used. All I can say the south does things different and that's being nice and are inclined to Jake. Courses where there is a bid or lease process Deere always wins and that is not for the best. Overall Toro is the best overall and I prefer them but I've had stuff from the guys that has and still continues to perform very well for years.

    Composting just grass does not work. There is no one that does it or has tried that I have heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate crows. They chase off the hawk which feeds on the squirrels, then they fight with the squirrels (loudly) over cheetos or chips that the kids around here drop. I swear they eat super-glue and shit it out on my car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crows could be mutating as well. City crows have bad flying habits too. Bottom line it's those damn squirrels at the root of the problem.

    Would you happen to know what a crow's worst nightmare is?

    ReplyDelete