9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/1/09

I Know That

Work starts at 6AM today until fall.

The crazy SOB who killed the doctor in Kansas was influenced by whore pundits on TV-radio and pulpit mind pricks.

24 Americans were killed in Irak last month and they don't have a clue about leaving certain areas at the end of this month.

Sibel Edmonds one of my hero's has a new blog.

18 smackers for filling a not quite empty 20lb bottle of propane.

$2.60 for unleaded and going up.

That we are in a world of shit and the change we were looking for is not happening.

I have to leave for work-have a good one and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Long day huh? Bet you are still glad to see the summer. I was stupefied to hear some say Tiller deserved it and was a mass murderer along the lines of Hitler. It is a sick friggen world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there hon, sounds like you have some long days ahead. You just have to get through one of them at a time, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a difficult morning. Take every moment for what it's worth. We can't change yesterday and we aren't guaranteed tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete