9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/16/09

Legalize Pot-Yes Make It So

Breckenridge,CO could do just that.

A marijuana advocacy group is gathering signatures to put pot laws to voters in municipal elections this fall. The group wants to see an ordinance to remove all criminal penalties from the town code for the private use of marijuana, under 1 ounce, by adults 21 and older.

The cops are making the same lame excuses as always and this video about medical marijuana in New Jersey blows those reasons clear out of the water.

Please can the Drug War end so sanity can prevail in how this country treats people who choose to use this harmless but very beneficial drug.

I am not a criminal-you are not a criminal and my friends and the millions of others are not either. I am sick and fucking tired of having this hang over my head 24/7!!

Video courtesy of Collateral News.

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping it passes, One Fly.

    Maybe this will be the start of a movement across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weight of those in prison due to pot violations becomes so heavy because of the money it takes to support keeping them in their cells, support will crumble. Crashing to the ground and setting them free. Maybe not this year, but someday. Someday will come in California soon and then states will follow like gay marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to Collateral News, of which I was unaware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys and this site was new to me as well Larry. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete