9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/16/09

Ft. Carson Veterans Continue To Kill At Home

OTC has written on this before. The numbers seem to be changing but we're talking about 11 murders and two attempted homicides. What annoys me is that the Army refuses to admit that part of the reason these soldiers are killing is because of their service and what they experienced in Iraq.

Army officials speaking Wednesday denied there was any connection between combat and crime, pointing out that their own data show 65 percent of violent crimes committed by soldiers were done by troops who had not been to war.

These killings of mostly women have been perpetrated by one unit. But I find this extremely troubling and I wonder how many more murders have been committed by veterans who have served in these two hellholes called Iraq and Afghanistan?

And on top of that the fact that the Army continues to obviously lie at will.

We have no control-not even a little bit over the military. And they have the most and the biggest guns.

1 comment:

  1. This frustrates me to tears. My mom ran a bar during the Vietnam war. It was a great place unless the marines got in. Damaged and drunk and always looking for a fight, those guys were. The Army presence here is and was negligible, but I'm sure she would not have allowed them in either. Damaged by a system which damages them even more by punishing "head cases." Nobody wants any evidence of treatment for mental health issues in their service jacket. The system is so destructive. :(

    ReplyDelete