9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/29/09

Animals Seen And Interacted With Today

These videos are not all that impressive but there are certain things about each one that are interesting. This time a year one of my favorite birds makes their yearly visit and feast on the insects around the pond. Not only do I enjoy their pursuits after these various food sources but the fact that they allow you to get so close. I actually have a picture of one that landed on my head.



This spring I did a video of this friendly marmot that allows me to get very close without being afraid. The first one was pretty good but this once a day is even better.



This is a video of a juvenile red tailed hawk. There are several of these around and they been raising hell with the rakes that are in the sand traps. This gives you some ideal of what's going on but I've missed the good stuff.

The problem is that I'm supposed to be working instead of doing this kind of thing. So this Sunday if it's a nice morning which it should be I will be around early with plenty of time on my hands and I'm going to try as hard as I can to get some really good video of what these birds are really up to and capable of doing.

It may not be much but I sure get a kick out of shift like this.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool! Keep `em coming. I forget how big those red tails are. We have Cooper's Hawks here north of Houston which are impressive but not a large bird. Still great to watch.

    ReplyDelete