9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/17/09

I Am For The Ranch

310 one way and haven't been down since I was there returning from the March road trip to Kali. It will be in the high 90's so there may be a few beerski's drank even for me. Yea get pissed up and be somebody.

Friends will be there and good food plenty. I need a change of pace cause next week 17 windows will be put in hopefully in this abode of mine.

I'll have my eyeballs peeled for pictures and dumb ass drivers.

Thanks for stopping and all of you have a fun and safe weekend.
OF


4 comments:

  1. you also have a fun and safe weekend
    i am actually going to the NJ shore - something i have not done in years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good trip. And a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tip of a tall one to ya.
    B safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers!
    Have fun on the trip and good luck with the windows.

    ReplyDelete