9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/6/09

Stirring Up The DU

Yea-sand storms in Irak create problems for sure.

VP Biden couldn't take a helicopter to where he was going-damn.

So he was forced to use four wheels like real people plus wear his body armor because I guess she's just not safe yet but all the parties involved continue to work on that. Word is too there won't be any street shopping going on with Joe. He's going to leave that to the repugs who are braver.

One thing 'ol Joe can't get away from is Depleted Uranium as for damn sure it's blowing in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment