9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/28/09

It Was The Chair

That's right it was the chair that knocked me out last night. Till two this morning. Wasn't even worth getting up and getting in bed.

So didn't have anything to put up but remembered this video that is so much fun and it happens in a church believe it or not. This went viral quickly and comes from just north of the cornfield.

H/T Happy To Be From Iowa


1 comment:

  1. Sent the video to several friends and on and on it went. They laughed their butts off. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete