9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/11/09

Obroni Big Man Arrives In Ghana

Yea-the fact of the matter is that the Obama's could very well be called white if they happen to get out and about a bit and that ain't no shit. I've been called "obronie" (pronounced o-brew-knee) thousands of times and the humor is that although it basically means "white man" black people from well to do country's are called that also. I'm chuckling now. Got old at times and came mostly from the young. We could never figure this out. They just have this need to point out white people to each other or something like that because it's not derogatory. If the Obama's get out very far that would happen without a doubt and that's damn funny to me.

If I had planned the Obama's itinerary this evening would start with this dish prepared with proper palm nut soup and fowl.



After that they would attend an outdoor venue for an evening dancing to Highlife and partaking of spirits while listening to music such as this. I just heard this and it is SO good!

If I were to return much time would be spent in outdoor beer joints so to speak listening,dancing,eating kabobs,flirting with the girls and having some Club beer. You betcha.




One thing that they will hear from the moment they step off the plane from every Ghanaian they meet is "You are welcome". We would all get the same treatment and I can't tell how nice that is. That is Ghana.

Please-you are welcome President Obama



Note-
Looking around came across these. A travel site that covers starting out where I was. It works well.

A post from today from an Obroni Mom where life away from where the Obama's will be hanging isn't so "sweet" as is said there a lot.

Then this a video put up before that I like. It crosses Highlife with a bit of hip hop and it's just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment