9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/17/11

The Do Gooders Can't Stand It

The people spoke and local municipality's following up on voter approval for medicinal marijuana set parameters for clinics and growers that fit the needs as they saw it. All in all these businesses have been very successful and have and are providing a tremendous resource for people's medical needs they are unable to get anywhere else.

Now there is more whining and bitching than you can believe demanding towns take this away from these people who started legal endeavors. This is happening in many places including here. For decades I was a criminal and then I was not and now I probably will be again. When the repugs take total control in 012 one of the first things done will be repeal states rights in respect to this benign substance that has the potential to help this country in dramatic fashion. It's just fine those wars for lies but we sure as hell can't have people smok'in that damn no good ganga ya see there you betcha. I despise this mentality and these slugs who pursue this agenda.

Here is the link as much as I hate to link to this local fishwrapper on the dynamics of what will happen tonight at the city council meeting and what is happening in respect to this issue around the state.

And the link to a local MM business owner who kicks monkey dumb ass butt. This is the best and I always enjoy seeing dumb asses get their nose bloodied. I like this fellow and his partner a bunch. Unfortunately that does not mean they will prevail in this!

Well there were several real nice days and that's over now as the next several are wet. We do not need wet not even a little bit. The snow is still up there. The rivers and streams have risen some but still the real runoff is yet to come. Just wait.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. When will the madness stop on the useless war against weed. I've never used, but that doesn't mean I or the government should ban a substance for no good cause and much ill effect medically and socially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's probably another tactic the right uses at a local level to take any focus off of the real issues faced Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The damn right who have no morals keep trying to justify infringing on our rights with their morality.

    What I'm trying to say is leave the pot alone. Let us enjoy something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter where one is at Tim this shit never ends. I know there are many like myself that have had just about enough. Let 'em fucking have it all is just about where I'm at.

    ReplyDelete