9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/2/11

Spring Is Just Not Here

Went for a cruise on Sunday on roads travelled before. It was for the most part uneventful.

Have always liked this place. 



Pastures are starting to green up but as you can see there is still snow in the hills even 50 miles west of where most of it is.


You can still see the snow in the trees from the storm that we had last Friday.

I've taken other pictures of this but this one seems better. This barn appears to be deteriorating rapidly.


A western United States pyramid.


This place is called the "Juniper Hot Springs" and actually attracted people who came and stayed. It's for sale by the way.

Someone's parents are buried here and I'm sure it was a special place for them. It's quite a view.

2 comments:

  1. Back east in the Adirondacks we have problems when the snow pack turns to liquid form, flooding everywhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems weird Russ. We are probably going to have a historic event unfold here in the next two or three weeks. There's no stopping it.

    There's a runoff every year but this one is gonna be something else. I don't know how much damage will be done but there's has to be some for sure.

    ReplyDelete