9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/5/11

Links To The Dark Continent

Recently ran across several links that may be some of the best ever if you are interested in music from Africa.
Voice of America is one.  There are examples from every country. The example below came from Osibisiba's site.

Africa is a huge country that abounds in creativity and great music. I wish every bagger could spend a year or so in a Third World country so when they returned they would understand how good we have it here and it's because guvmint by the people has provided for us. Many songs reflect the difficult struggles faced on a daily basis and yet most remain optimistic and smile so easily.

Mmanya Bie Mmamma by Osibisaba

No comments:

Post a Comment