9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/31/12

Outta Here

This time it's like really "Outta Here". Fact of the matter is since I returned from West Africa a long long time ago I have been a lot of places but not really that far and never left the States except to cross over into Mexico for a bit now and then back when it was much safer.

Later this morning will get on a big bird something not done in quite awhile as well and end up in Costa Rica this evening long about 7:30.

Not much else to say except I will be a good boy when I have to remove my footwear. I expect to be making some posts - how many or often not sure about.

I have voted of course and will be paying close attention to the results of the election.

So I'm outta here for now but will be bok. Best to everyone who comes by. Comments not necessary.

TB

No comments: