9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/6/09

Crazy Bishop Whore Demands

This really gets to be old shit having to slap dumb fuck religious assholes on a continual basis but it's my job as I see it. Crazy Catholics and even fucking dumber Mormans!

Chaput said he is asking Catholics to demand their senators and representatives change congressional proposals "to respect Catholic and pro-life concerns."

I'm demanding you kiss my ass and when you've done that job to my satisfaction go fuck yourself and that worn out old cross you rode in on.

6 comments:

  1. Strip them of their tax-exempt status if they insist on encouraging their flock on political points. Start taxing the donations they manage to suck out of their followers, money means more to them than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Critics say- This is speculation reported as fact: Conservative editorializing in a straight news story. This reporting is pathetic as it was vetted seven days ago and Obama hasn't changed the policy. The Churches are really trying to constrict choice even more. Like steers they never stop trying to screw something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a volunteer and Director in a small nonprofit. Because I do not wish to jeopardize our tax exempt status, I take pains not to carry my political activism into my volunteer work.

    I wish that the religious right would respect the law in the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is unfortunate when some religious people are corrupt and without belief and decency - not only because it's wrong, but because it automatically reflects on all other religious people - also those who are decent and who honestly only want to help!

    here is an eye-opener which might have your interest:
    http://goodknowto.blogspot.com/2009/11/on-subject-of-oil.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, take away their fucking tax exempt status..see how they like that! Assholes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the House vote today it appears the good bishops' have won. Pro-lifers with the Church's blessings are imposing their will on everyone, including the vast majority who don't follow the teachings of this relgion. Pelosi caved and women get nothing but another bill many of them cannot pay. This legislation has morphed into an inedible, rancid piece of meat served to us by Big Insurance and Big Pharma. The Democratic Party will pat themselves on the back and demand a big tip, too. We should all skip the dining and start dashing.

    ReplyDelete