9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/9/09

Mormons With Swine Flu Finding Ways To Infect Others By Still Attending Their Finger Snapper Service

One of the brilliant ideas presented.

We could encourage the use of Purell when passing sacrament trays and request that parents with clean hands take bread and water for their children.

We're talking nasty ass sometimes killer flu here and these dumb fucks want to put others at risk not only at their place of worship but the rest of the public on their way to and from there.

To be fair some are saying the right thing but the rest are taking the position of religious quackery /nuttery and feel their religious stupidity is reason enough to expose others to harm.

I doubt this is enough to get them all fucking riled up like last time so let's remind the old men--STAY AWAY FROM THE TEENIES!!

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps all churches should be closed for a couple of years, until the Pig Flu becomes obsolete, then maybe all the freedom lovers will appreciate what real freedom is. Freedom to think for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a drop-out Catholic who's probably going to "hell in a hand basket", I will say the priest in my hometown did give the parishioners the option not to do the hand shake or partake of communion if they didn't feel comfortable. But, he is a pretty 'liberal' priest, if there is such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This falls under the WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED category for insane religious practises. In Oregon we have religious faith healing in which innocent children are murdered by their crazy parents: you know the " if God wants my child to survive he will". Not to mention the health of the non-believers in the surrounding community. I've always thought the McCarthyites of the '50s may have been on to something with loyalty oaths and Commie witch hunts. What if the left identified life-threatening diseases and the religious organizations who violate the rights of the larger community by putting church law before state&federal law. I bet all the religious groups whose members had to swear an oath to follow the nat'l law over their churches would run for the fucking hills or leave the country. What fun it would be for the so-called " lefties" to track these self-righteous religious bigots down and collect a bounty bringing them to justice. Maybe $500 for an elder and $200 for a registered church member. The best part is we could use The Health & Human Services Dept. I could see Hatch(Mormon) and Lieberman(Isreal) squirm in front of the TV hearings and finally confess they represent their religions instead of their fellow citizens. Or... we could just skip all that and demand that all the stupid fuckers who keep voting for them take an IQ test. I must be waking from my dream because I'm realizing the left could never be that organized. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete