9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/8/08

Ticks Attacking Airplanes

A United Airlines flight was delayed for more than five hours at Denver International Airport after three ticks were found on board Tuesday.


Either some smart ass let these loose or there is one sorry sonofabitch walking around with a bunch of these blood sucking bastards on him. No matter what ticks are just down right gross. Better check your privates right now.

On the subject of airlines
of the 456 people Frontier Airlines plans to lay off this fall, the majority are pilots and flight attendants almost all based in Denver. This will hurt for sure and I hope my cousin isn't one of them. Frontier was a successful Colorado airline for many years until it was sold to Frank Lorenzo I believe who intentionally bankrupted it as he did with other businesses. It started back up and all this corporation did was expand and expand again losing money all along the way. You assholes should be flogged for fucking with peoples lives like this. These jobs will not be coming back and I wonder how many will lose their houses in the Denver market the 10th worst in the nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment