9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/25/08

Repugs Who Think They Are Entitled

Rudy Giuliani's son Andrew is suing Duke because he did not make the golf team. His golf scores were among the lowest on the team but he's so fucking special he and so many of these other right wingers seem to need special consideration when they don't get their way.. Face it punk you privileged little prick you are a shitty golfer compared to the others and don't deserve to be on the team. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that. I fucking hate golfers a lot of them anyway.

2 comments:

  1. What a punk.
    Daddy's money can't buy everything after all, WHAAAAAH!
    Not only do I hope they throw out his suit, I'd like to see him have to pay for the attorney's fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the same brat that was so annoying during his creepy father's swearing in....

    what a family
    the acorn doesnt fall far from the rotten tree

    ReplyDelete