9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/25/08

She's Back

Being Bukola Bravely is back from holiday in her home country of Nigeria. I very much enjoy reading posts from West Africa having lived in Ghana for two plus years as a PCV. If it were possible for me to live there for a time I would be packing now. Pauline writes such good stuff I look for her posts daily. Bukola has put up several great pieces one about electricity that is relevant to here in some ways not just yet but in the future as our economy grows worse we will see our infrastructure and services deteriorate. Maybe this young lady will educate us somehow in the differences of our two country's and what is really important in life a perspective that can only come from experiencing it yourself. Americans think the rest of the world revolves around them. That is not the case and life here is changing and will continue to do so. So Bukola I beg you to post plenty o. In any case you may rest assured Lagos is jumping just now. Welcome back!



No comments:

Post a Comment