9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/27/08

Winning My Ass

The United States is now winning the war that two years ago seemed lost.

Just wanted to scream when I read this piece of shit article. A couple other beauts.

Insurgency as a whole has withered to the point where it is no longer a threat to Iraq's future.

That does not mean the war has ended

This is the message being played out in the media. Violence is down but still there have been 11 US troops killed this month. Iraq Today tells a bit of a different story with reports of incidents that to me are not acceptable.

Hard to believe those fighting are doing so to help Bushmiester and his gang as that's what it does so maybe there's something to it. Major violence can erupt at any time and will never believe for a moment that this war for whores will ever be won whatever that means.

4:55AM Suicide bombers kill 28 in Baghdad, 16 in Kirkuk

No comments:

Post a Comment