9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/18/08

"TIME HORIZON" New Word On The Block

This shit doesn't get or deserve a link. El Chimpo and Maliki will attempt to set "aspirational goals" for troop draw downs. Biden said the administration was "finally facing reality."

Bullshit bullshit bullshit!! What Biden should have said was the sonofabitch is lying like always. Has this little prick ever told the truth we must leave Iraq now or something to that effect would be so pleasant to hear. Another stall as usual. Until it does it ain't happening and as always these fuckers bring nothing to the table and Biden gives a glimmer of hope where the reality is something other. I want to see parents hoping their kids have a safe trip home from that hellhole everyone of them as our troops begin a quick orderly departure from Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment