9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/2/10

Coming Down To The Wire - LTFO


Could the dark side be as successful as being speculated? That across the country a slew of new faces elected that are polar opposites of who I am and what I believe in. Of course the answer is yes proven by the reelection of the chimp in '04.

I've never seen any thing close to this. Everyone of us understands the dynamics of this election and what the future will probably hold if the right wins big. These people hold and have been holding  four of a kind while we sit there with a pair. The supremes decision on campaign financing went straight into the heart of the left. If they didn't cheat they would lose. It all gets done better by them.

They win and our side will never get it back. Bama will be a one termer and control of both houses and the presidency is a certainty in 012.

Unlike the usual one may find here I'm hoping that people aren't as stupid as the polls say they are and they cast their vote for candidates on my side of the fence however unlikely whore pundits tell me that is to happen.

I'm not paying attention to much through the day. Remember back in '04 by the middle of the evening it was clear who the winner was going to be. By about the same time tonight it will be very clear where this country really stands on a number of critical issues.

If these people win tomorrow you better look the fuck out I shit you not.

3 comments:

  1. The polls were wrong two years ago. I don't think they're any better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm hoping for a lateday surprise...

    honestly, been main-lining this election all morning now, and i'm already exhausted... republicans are intimidating voters in three battleground states EN MASSE already .... Colorado (coors and fundie territory), Texas (El Paso and Exxon land) and Kansas (home base for Koch Industries).... they're really trying to steal this election, 2010, for the redistricting advantages

    @PM Prescott... yeah, i'm hoping the polls are off again

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Four Horsemen, sweetheart.

    And they're riding hard.

    Love ya,

    S

    ReplyDelete