9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/17/10

Cornfielder's Are Gonna Have An Abortion Shit Fit

Of course Troy Newman of Operation Rescue is happier than a pig in shit over the possibilities of turning women into criminals with the election of so many insane religious bastards that he thinks it's like "xmas". I applaud Dr. Carhart for his efforts to expand into three other states to give women health care they are entitled to and need. And we must not forget this is at the risk of himself and staff members being killed by white American terrorists our government does not recognize.


People like Dr. Carhart who take the risk of being killed at the hands of their own countrymen for doing something entirely legal are hero's in my book. And the scum bags who wish to do them harm are just as bad or worse than the bad guys we fight over there.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta watch out for some of them darn Christopaths. They're natural born killers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud the good doctor's courage. It can get ugly/deadly out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes it worse now is that after the election they feel embolden and yes they kill.

    ReplyDelete