9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/25/10

Looking Out the Window

Like these guys are wishing they could get out. I doubt if these fellows made it to the table anywhere today as it was not very long ago in Nebraska this picture was taken. Looking out mine it looks like it's very white and a very cold -10 degrees out. Have a very good day everyone.


                     There were turkeys all over the place in SD,NE,IA.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving OneFly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a small dusting of snow this moring, but it seems Co is getting all the snow and we're getting all the wind. Have a pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving with family & friends!

    ReplyDelete