9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/19/10

Killer Kids

This happened shortly after I returned from Iowa in two towns I am very familiar with and was in Humboldt a bunch where one of the killings occurred.


Another story link.

It could have been my town this killer picked or yours. I believe the lady from Algona was the mother of 11.

I also believe it's important to have a judicial system even with it's flaws but with cases like this judgment needs to be expedited. I don't give a shit about past history of  this kid or what happened to him or what have you. When you kill in cold blood like this some things need to be pushed off the table.

Could we as part of the education process teach these kids as part of life a few things that are not allowed and if that line is crossed bad things are going to happen to you.

In this case teach them if you murder others for the fun of killing and are caught and guilty as guilty can be you are history as well and very quickly get the same as what you gave.

Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. And lest the bleeding hearts talk about how we need to "rehabilitate" this little darling, there's only one kind of person who can kill in cold blood this way, and that kind of person has something missing in them, a piece of the puzzle is gone that makes someone fully human. I wouldn't consider putting them down any different from putting down a vicious dog.

    Note that this doesn't have shit to do with any "educational process". I didn't need to get taught that killing people was wrong. I disliked hurting people and critters from an early age. It's got to do with whether you got that little thing called "humanity". Which this piece of shit obviously don't got.

    - Badtux the Educational Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are relatively small towns Tux-this hurt big time. And I agree!

    ReplyDelete