9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/12/11

Mexico Will Play By Our Rules

From a post here less than three months ago Calderon said this after 50 were massacred -

Over 50 massacred and this is just the latest.The President (not ours) called these killers "true terrorists" and he's correct. Just like killers here who are not terrorists but really are ya know.

A visibly angry Calderon urged the United States to do more to curb demand for illegal drugs and stop weapon trafficking into Mexico. "If ... they are resigned to consuming drugs, then they need to find alternatives ... and establish clear points of access different from the border with Mexico, but this situation can't keep going on like this," he said.


After another air related crash yesterday that killed Mexico's second in charge and other important officials Calderon had this to say -

"I am convinced that the best way to honor his generosity and loyalty ... is to intensify the struggle," Calderon said in a national address announcing Blake Mora's death along with seven others outside the capital. "We will continue with renewed vigor and zeal."

There really aren't that many who agree with some of my opinions and I'm fine with that and in the last year or so an effort was made to be a bit kinder and gentler but not so much this morning.

There's a reason Calderon changed his mind and I'll tell you what it is. He got taken to the back room and was made an offer he could not fucking refuse. Know what I mean. Here in the US the same happens to key players who are big enough threats to the 1%. Why do think Kucinich caved at the last minute with the health care benefit package to the corporations? He may not have gotten the complete "or else" but he sure as fuck got something. 

Dusty on her first radio program yesterday that I will listen again to next Friday and suggest that you give it a try if you can as I enjoyed it and learned. She raised the optimism level here for a bit and that's good.

Fact of the matter is - this country kills and it kills a whole fucking bunch and is responsible for many others!

It kills thousands of innocent people who did nothing wrong except to be at the receiving end of a device paid for with yours and my money.

We target women and children and some who wave white flags as we did in Falloogeh not once but twice.

We funnel weapons to the gangs/cartels in Mexico that increased the killing and raise our hands like so what when found out.

We hire/outsource our killing to other killers like blackwater who then kill at will because we give them immunity so there is no blood on anyone's hands but only in the minds of the relatives of the innocents killed in our name.

The 1% took this country to war on lies in 2003 and killed at will as this country cheered the death and carnage that lasts in various forms many places to this day. Even when the sheep were told about the lies two years later in '05 they still bleated for more.

Just recently this country-your country-our country outright fucking killed a US citizen. Just how goddamn sick is that! We kill and the 1% revels in it and takes the position of righteousness which is sold then bought by many with their media corporation mind fuck machine.

I suppose if one is optimistic about the future as a whole you can't think like this. I sure as hell do not in any way belittle optimists because that is needed. But - over the years optimists - you know people that are supposedly on the same side blame me and others like me for the problems we have and that ain't no shit!

Just because this particular position is taken does not mean you don't try to make change/participate/educate others about the issues/vote/ contribute in other ways or what the fuck have you.

I just say I do not believe at this time it's possible to take control of our country and the world's destiny from the 1%. The 99'rs offer a tiny and only a tiny glimmer of hope.  And understand I also think that if the 1% feels extremely threatened the chances of them killing at will here is greater than not.

What a suck position that is! Sheez.

3 comments:

  1. I not only think you're right, I agree with you. If it's any help, I see some hope in my son's generation (he's 25). But that's a long time to wait.

    The 99ers will have to pay, of course, especially if they start getting their message across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is great power in One Voice.

    Every great social movement began with One Voice. From Women's Suffrage, to the Civil Rights Movement, to the Stonewall, and stopping the Vietnam War.

    The compelling thing to me about the 99% is, now it is global. Not One Voice but thousands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear that Jan with the younger crowd and that's real good for sure.

    I hear and what you say Christopher don't think I don't.

    ReplyDelete