9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/14/11

Gloria Living In Denial

Update: Just after posting this I see Cain has fallen off his media perch. Many still love his persecuted ass deeply. And who knows - he's repug and a male and loves his Jeebus hates the same things they all hate.

Poor girl. Daddy Cain is just a good human being all the way around. Gloria says -


She said it so it must be true and Papa Cain is still the alpha male of the deranged pack of crazy bastards.. Didn't believe Thomas and sure as hell don't this guy either. Looks like he's skating on this just as his bro did.

3 comments:

  1. Little Gloria. Clueless to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure as hell seems that way. When you get called out for shit like this all you gotta do is whine and play the victim. Works real good much of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Herman put his hand on the back of Gloria's head and guided towars his naughty bits saying "You want to get married, don't you?"

    ReplyDelete