9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/29/11

Klanbagger Duke Arrested In Germany

And for what? What could it be? He loves America and he prayers. He's loved by many. He doesn't wear his sheet anymore at least in public. You say what!!!


No shit Cisco. Fine by me. These Germans have some good taste that is for damn sure.

3 comments:

  1. Funny that David Duke doesn't have enough coin to pay his legal fees but he had enough money to pay for expensive plastic surgery on his face and a swell frost-job on his hair?

    Let the Germans keep him. We have all the kooks we can manage as it is in the good Ole US of A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they would keep him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,800815,00.html#ref=nlint

    ReplyDelete