9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/4/11

Let's Get Out Of The Business Then

Bitch and moan - whine and cry.


As we all know the system is so screwed up the military is unable to address the health issues of soldiers in that one category let alone the rest of them.

This is what you get when your country and leaders prefer perpetual war over what is best for "We the People".

 You know what we call whining like this around here - tough shit!

2 comments:

  1. those soldiers are going to have to live with these disabilities for the rest of their lives and we may have to pay them disability benefits for that long too, which I don't begrudge one bit, but yeah--war for the rich is expensive for us, the little people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess what we need is to have Blackwater hire us a completely mercenary army made up of poor guys from all over the world who are hardier and will work for less, and when they're used up they just get trashed alongside the road.

    You're right One Fly, let's just get out of the business.

    ReplyDelete