9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/15/11

Road Problems - Two Cents A Gallon Worth

Back 10/20 put a post up about what seemed to me the massive amount of oil and gas traffic around Bloomfied, NM. This morning I see the Bloomfield city  council approved a resolution for the 2012 election a gas tax of 2 pennys a gallon.

I don't know enough to comment on the particular dynamics there - associations or agreements that may be in place except to say I believe it's fair to say the oil and gas corporations are responsible for the deterioration of the streets there. Make them pay if you can. Hell of a lot easier to say than get done.

The council also approved a resolution to include on the March 2012 city election ballot a 2-cent tax on every gallon of gasoline sold in Bloomfield. The tax will be used to pave and repair Bloomfield streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment