9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/4/08

Lov'in the Klan Down In Florida

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- A Florida school board voted late Monday night to keep the name of a Confederate general and early Ku Klux Klan leader at a majority black high school.

This example indicates the state of Florida still lives in the dark ages when it comes to racism and bigotry and what's even more disgusting is that they're proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm conflicted by this argument. One side says N. B. Forrest was bad, the other side says he was good. Some don't care.

    All war is a terrible. But we must remember them - if only to try never to repeat them. I wonder about the motives of those who support naming a school after a Civil War general no more than I wonder about those who protest it. The name is part of the history of that war and isn't in itself good or bad. Somehow I don't think the students care overmuch.
    I think all the parties involved should be far more concerned about the quality of the education offered there instead of getting their nickers in a twist over the school's name.

    ReplyDelete