9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/16/08

Pictures & Video From Today

Click on the picture to make them too big


It was so nice today I should have been wearing shorts. Not much color but I like this area a lot. The rich have found it. This is the east fork of the Williams Fork River south of Hayden,CO.










An interesting little cemetery that rivals any I saw along the Mississippi.








There's a very nice picture of this women on the headstone.








If ever I was to build a house it would have a command post on the top like this one and that's where I'd be hanging out.






This is inside the Wyman Museum. I had never visited until today and I was impressed. This museum is fun and informative.








One can spend several hours here without any problem.








This guy will be up on Saturday.







A bit of reverse engineering for moving hay. The building on the left behind the muffler was the Pagoda store which was located across the road from the cemetery and moved to the site of the museum.





A 360 degree video showing just where this cemetery sits.



Here is Clyde the pet elk who was bugling but not when I did this. He is one big boy.


1 comment: