9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/4/08

Look What I Found On The Way Home

Stupid inbred sonofabitch for sure!! Monkey bastards need to be slapped when they deserve it in what used to be a lily white small city. Some don't like color here. If the link below influences you on where you were going to take your ski vacation this year so be it.
Despite its small population, Steamboat Springs ranked in the top five Colorado cities for reported hate crimes in 2007, according to FBI statistics released last week.

1 comment:

  1. That pic shows the only reason for road-rage that I've ever seen. I hope someone pop-bottled his nazi ass.

    ReplyDelete