9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/18/08

Obama And The FCC

President-elect Barack Obama may stand for change, but he's turned to some powerful Washington insiders to help him staff the nation's top communications regulator, the Federal Communications Commission.

This appointment is critical and it is long past due the airwaves are given back to the people as we own them. The insiders suggested in this article have corporate credentials and a one has done a couple progressive things but non the less I hope he's smart enough to not select a corporate biggy for this chairmanship.

Michael Copps may be appointed to be an interim chairman. Mr. Copps has gained the respect of so many as he and Jonathan Adelstein have fought for us for years being the minority on an out of control repug board that did nothing but favor big media. This must change and I say if Copps wants the chairmanship he should get it because he would serve us so well.

2 comments:

  1. I have great faith in Obama's choices as in the end he will be the decider. He picked his AG today and I have not heard anything but doubt if he will be contested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we own the airwaves, supposedly, but do not have any control over them. what is wrong with that picture?

    ReplyDelete