9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/20/09

Did It All Right And Still May Lose It All

Read this story and think it's an accurate account of just how bad it is out there. And he did do everything like you're supposed to. If a man like this loses everything we are truly in a pile of shit up to our lower lip.

And one more thing, if you think this can't happen to you, think again. I'm an educated, highly trained and respected professional with over two decades of experience in my field, which is still considered a growth industry and supposedly one of the least impacted by the current recession. But next week I'll be sleeping in my car, at least for a while.

1 comment:

  1. The guy did everything right, played by the rules, stayed on the straight and narrow, and still got screwed, all because the big guys didn't want to play by the rules, so the rules were changed for them.

    ReplyDelete