9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/28/09

The Canyon & Wupatki

It seems like a long day. The video was done about 10:30 this morning. Quite a few people around and most were not speaking English. Pretty much point and shoot here and you're going to come away with something half assed decent. One thing for certain you do a header off of these cliffs you ain't coming back.

Tomorrow blast down I40 a bit into New Mexico and go up to Chaco Canyon. Won't be able to stay near as long as I want but want to get some of these ruins digitally. These things are massive. Then north to the San Luis valley east over La Veta pass and spend Monday at the ranch visiting my brother.

The video was uploaded to play in high quality and it was but I see it only plays normal like which isn't too good. Sorry bout that.










Here are some of Wupatki and I forgot to put one in of the ball court.





8 comments:

  1. The video ain't that bad One Fly. Sure is a long way to the bottom.

    Those ruins are something else. That's a lot of flat rocks that got stacked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Good stuff!
    One thing grabbed my attention - the top of all that rock is very near perfectly level. Ocean bottom originally? Gives me a mind-boggling glimpse of the passage of time.
    Did you deliberately set out to put the camera at the level of the ground across the canyon? Very cool results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Bud! Having a ball, great! One of my sons is at White Sands New Mexico. Sounds pretty interesting around there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and video. Chaco canyon is a really nice place to visit. Looking forward to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures.
    I am so happy you have not had any fucking car trouble and are just cruising around having a good time dude.

    God Bless ya and put the pedal down.
    Have a good time at yer brothers, seriously, and get home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the pics. hope your enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys and yes Busted I do have an issue with the car. I'm leaving here soon but should be able to make it. And yes Jeg I get doun on my hands and knees and stomach too if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to hear that you are enjoying your long awaited road trip. These adventures are good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete