9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/3/09

Vatican Hosts Darwin Conference

The Vatican is sponsoring a five day conference to mark the 150th anniversary of the publication of Charles Darwin's Origin of Species. The subject is the compatibility of evolution and creation.

This church has never condemned Darwin but I'm sure when this is over any conclusions will support their mission of continuing to stupefy millions around the world.

4 comments:

  1. Well, actually, it's simple.
    There is no compatibility of evolution and creation.
    Darwin was right and the 'church' has always been wrong. That's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to square that with the idea that the church is infallible, isn't it?

    I'm glad to see this development, because at least it helps to point out how nonsensical creationism is. Granted it's at least partly a propaganda move, but it's still an acknowledgement of what the facts really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this a bit interesting too Cujo. Don't expect much but let's see what they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gonna be nice to have science back, aint it?

    ReplyDelete