9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/3/09

Our Third War Front Expanding

Hundreds of heavily armed soldiers fanned out across Mexico's bloodiest drug war city on Tuesday. The army expects to have 7,500 soldiers and federal police stationed in Ciudad Juarez by the end of the week, with a further 2,000 troops in the rest of Chihuahua state.

Agreed that something needs to be done to stem the violence. For any person to think that actions like this will make even the slightest dent in this insane war is living a delusion.

Now is the time for the dialog to begin using reality as the weapon to make the change needed and that change is to take the profit out and the immediate result will be the end of most of the violence.

1 comment: