9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/17/09

Iowa Senator Suggests Hari Kari For AIG Executives

Grassley's nick name ain't squeak for nothing.

Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley suggested on Monday that AIG executives should take a Japanese approach toward accepting responsibility for the collapse of the insurance giant by resigning or killing themselves


This slug sure didn't have a problem supporting the war in Iraq or covering up what he heard Sibel Edmonds testify to behind closed doors. I mean you gotta have priorities ya know. If a dim said this they'd have his nuts served up on a platter.

2 comments:

  1. Fuckin' Grassley should take his own suggestion.

    You're right, if a Dem would have said that it would have been hell to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the odor from that can of whoop ass John Stewart opened up is wafting it way over the DC area.

    ReplyDelete