9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/8/10

Religious Nutter Gone Amok Like Most Of Them

When it comes to personal freedoms we are all supposed to be able to enjoy as Americans they mean nothing when you have a crazy who has the invisible non existent cloud being on their side. This dumb ass bitch drove all the way from Montana to break in and destroy a painting she felt was offensive.

Just wait people. If these crazy bastards gain even the house in November we will have seen nothing like it when they start passing legislation that serves only their purposes and beliefs.

3 comments:

  1. My wife and I really are considering
    Canada. We should have stopped this shit years ago but just ignored it.
    The Religious Right they called themselves. They grew during the jelly bean years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who lives in Kalispell. No wonder the person I know gets frustrated.

    ReplyDelete