9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/31/10

Free Birth Control - That's Right Free Birth Control

Why do you think this article from the whore AP is plastered all over the place this morning?

free contraception for women in the U.S., thanks to the new health care law.

I doubt not one of the dims on the campaign trail ever said anything close to this. So why is this leading off the news. The topic certainly is not at the top of "immediate serious issues our country faces" list.

First it will get a bunch on our side responding to dumb ass questions and wasting time about discussing real topics that Americans face.

Then this type of crap really fires up the other side. Didn't see the word god but the raper bishops from Benny the Rat's Club are included.

To me what I have seen in Corporate Print these last months has been very slanted to the right even more so than in the past.

Trying to get the vote out and nothing works better than fanning the ignorance of da Mother Land.

2 comments:

  1. It's that damn liberal media helping out the Democrats again. Yea, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think free birth control for women is great, if a woman wants to use birth control. However, you are right, the rabid teabaggers don't want women having control over their own bodies and this is likely to get them all bent out of shape.

    ReplyDelete