9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/16/10

Grand Junction Billboard Nutters

 Going to try and knock this off real quick. Obama came to Grand Junction last year 8/15. There is more here about that but this is not what this post concerns. Will just say the baggers were nasty pass all that day. The pictures are from that day as well.

The billboard at the top was removed on Friday. I'm not sure when it was put up. This story did make it to national level but I saw nothing this morning.
Here is an article about this from yesterday that was in the Grand Junction fish wrapper.

I don't spend much time there but I have been around the area enough to say truthfully there is a different breed of cat that resides there. That's a fact.

One sentence from the above piece-

The artist and sign's owner received a lot of hate mail, and even death threats since the billboard was put up.

That is pure fucking bull shit. Our side doesn't do this kind of crap-they do and it's just that simple.

Do not think for a second that this was not all planned out!

They knew they would evoke a strong response and I say took it down on purpose.

Why? So they can cry and whine about free speech and all kinds of other nutter nonsense this afternoon at their protest  that's why.
 It's all a fucking scam just like most of the bullshit that is spewed by them. Orchestrated and planned for maximum exposure and free publicity for racist platforms that threaten the fabric of how our society functions.

It is just that simple.

Myself and this young lady are on the same page.


10 comments:

  1. Best to get no closer to Grand Junction than Grand Mesa, where you can look down at all those nutters 5,000 feet below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell of an idea. I've never been up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are dysfunctional tools that are driven by the Kleptocracy that is steering this country in the race to the bottom.
    We are doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand Mesa is one of my favorite spots in Colorado. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fly, Fear has some great advise there. It's been almost forty years, but the trout fishing was some of the best I've found. Trout fishing sure beats Teabuggery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta get this nigger out of office!

    Nigger and a Democrat to boot.

    Get with the program!

    Hateful minds are immune to facts and reason especially when nurtured by moneyed interests.

    Follow the money.

    Money, the root of our problems as a country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39698327/from/toolbar

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only they could get what they want without fucking the rest of us over too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P M:
    Here is the irony of it all.

    It is not a matter of what they want.

    It is a matter of what they do NOT want US to have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you men!! I will go up there next year. I do not have a good reason why I have not except that I already live at altitude.

    ReplyDelete