9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/18/10

Weber State Has What??

I have a bit of skepticism with this because up to now none of these craft have performed very well at all. Something like automobiles in the early years.


The reason this was started was to provide the military with less expensive drone targets. One does not need an engineering degree to make the determination that seven HP is not going to lift much at all. They say they've tested it at Bonneville and the Army is helping.

That's all real special but with no pictures or video my money says they have a very long road to travel before they get to where they think they are going.

My bet this thing doesn't get more than 6" off the ground.

1 comment:

  1. how lovely to see our government encouraging the next generation of killing machines... oh and look, they're using the kids.... its got a certain kafka on meth charm

    i wonder if there's anything the military WONT spend money on (besides peace)

    one love, one struggle,
    --reverend manny

    ReplyDelete