9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/8/10

Business

Need to go to the ranch and do some things. Some don't think access to the internet is important to others when there is no other choice even though they have it so I will not be posting anything till I get back on Sunday. Below is part of the post just put up at the Picture Place on old tractors that isn't all that bad and there are a couple interesting vids at least to me on these old machines.



On the way to another place ran across these. I should have taken more time. I like the colors and attempted to capture certain aspects of these magnificent machines some of which I was actively involved with. Operating and working on them. Did I mention I'm a Deere guy?  Have a couple newer Deere's at work and sometimes just not that impressed. New or old manufacturers have got this down.



Never around crawlers that much but the one above sure is pretty.


This a Model 40 I believe one that was not common where I was living.


There's some thing about the green and Oliver has some impressive iron as well. Their in line OHV six cylinder is one of the smoothest idling motors I've ever been around.


Then there's the red. The ones I worked on. I think this was an H that was in great shape. I did not see this run. Take a look at that bad boy in the back. He's coming up. Remember how you can click on the picture to make them bigger twice.

2 comments:

  1. The green-yellow crawler is indeed lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Deere green is a special color indeed.

      Delete